Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 20, 2021

I am Suman Judge, Founder of German Language Classes (GLC), Bhopal. After spending 22 years of my life in Germany, including my Schooling and further education till Masters Degree, I came to India. My entire education was completely in German Language.

My upbringing in Germany and my experiences have given me a strong command over the German language. For over 15 years now, I have been teaching the German language comprehensively at German Language Classes (R) my Institute in India.

Since 2007 (15 Years) , I have taught more than 9000 students at GLC, and it is the only institute in Central India that has produced 100% results since 2007 in for the International Certification Examinations of Goethe-Institute Max Müller Bhavan.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment